June 15/16 2023, 2024
June 16/17 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
Information was sent out winter 2018 for block booking
Please click the link below to check out your 2018 National Draw schedule:
To see your schedule:
- Click on MAIN MENU
- Scroll down to your HS Grad year division
- Click on STANDINGS
- Find your team name and click on it
National Draw sites:
Cherry Hill High School WEST - 2101 Chapel Ave, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Cherry Hill High School EAST - Saturday ONLY - 1750 Kresson Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
* Please note that playoffs are currently not listed but will be soon. 2023-2026 playoffs are Saturday afternoon (over by 2:30pm). 2019-2022 playoffs are Sunday afternoon (over by 4:30pm).
* Please ignore the "Coed Open" designation. This is a girls only tournament, broken down by HS Grad year.
5 Days and Counting! National Draw is this weekend!
TOURNAMENT PAGE: www.nationaldraw.com
All the advance info you need is posted here: The Whole Scoop!
SCORING & TOURNAMENT RULES : Scoring Rules
SCHEDULE & RESULTS: Schedule & Results
DIRECTIONS TO VENUES: Directions
VENUES: CHERRY HILL WEST + CHERRY HILL EAST
CHERRY HILL WEST HS : Parking Lots open Fri (4:30PM), Sat/Sun (6:00AM)
Cherry Hill West HS (Fields 1-10) . 10 fields . 2101 Chapel Avenue W . Cherry Hill, NJ . 08002
MS - Fri/Sat: 2023-2026 / HS - Sat: 2019-21 / HS - Sun 2019-22
CH WEST MAP: West (Fields 1-10) MAP
CHERRY HILL EAST HS: Parking lots open Sat (11:00AM)
Cherry Hill East HS (Fields 11-15) . 5 fields . 1701 Kresson Road . Cherry Hill, NJ . 08003
HS - Sat only: 2022
CH EAST MAP: East (Fields 11-15) MAP
PROHIBITED ITEMS: No dogs . no drones . no grills
TEXT ALERTS: TEXT ALERTS
Get up-to-the-minute notices about tournament & the weather that surrounds it!
After registering, be sure to reply to the first text message to activate your account.
* If you have previously registered for a Synapse event text list, you won't receive an initial activation text as you are already in the system, however you still need to sign up for National Draw 2018 list!
TEAM COACH CHECK IN: The coach of each team/club MUST FORMALLY CHECK-IN at the Synapse Sports Black Star tent prior to your first game to check the status of the team and get any last-minute information/directions and make sure waivers are complete. If coach doesn't check-in, team will not play!
ATHLETE WAIVERS: Individual electronic Athlete Waivers (sent to email entered by Coach) must be completed ONLINE by ALL rostered players or the team will not be permitted to take the field. If you have any outstanding issues please contact Sarah at
immediately! NO paper waivers will be available onsite!
OFFICIAL SPORTS FUEL SPONSOR : GATORADE
GET SOCIAL: #nationaldraw18
Looking forward to seeing you next weekend at National Draw!